The village of Lagolio is located away from the tourist infrastructure at the foot of the IDI massif. The house is on the edge of the village high above the valley, with a babbling mountain stream in spring. From the spacious terraces you can enjoy a wonderful view of the valley, the surrounding hills, the Libyan Sea and beyond to the peaks of Psiloritis. Lagolio is a perfect starting point for beautiful walks on the coast, to the gorges of Rouvas, Martsala and Agio Farango or to Psiloritis.
Very attractive stone house in the authentic Cretan style with swimming pool. The building was built as an oil mill around 250 years ago. As a ruin, the building was rebuilt in 2007 according to old plans and the existing building materials in accordance with current legislation. The house can accommodate four people.
When you enter the house, you are immediately in the spacious kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped. The kitchen area is separated from the living room by an authentic arch (Kamara). Here are two comfortable sofas and the original millstone as a coffee table. Upstairs is the master bedroom with two comfortable single beds and air conditioning. Below is the bathroom. This is stylishly decorated with Gortys marble, which is quarried in the area. This is where the shower, toilet and sink are located. Through another door you enter the bedroom with double bed and air conditioning. The spacious terrace leads into the sheltered swimming pool.
Details about the house:
- The gross area of the house is 97 m²
- The net living area is 79 m²
- The land area specified in the cadastral entry is 926 m²
- There is a storage room of 3m x 4m next to the house. Here is the washing machine and a large, extra refrigerator.
- The house is completely legally built, all necessary permits and certificates are in place
- The structural analysis corresponds to the requirements for earthquake security
- With official EOT rental license (tourist rental)
Wohnbau + Immobilien
GR - 70200 SIVAS
Phone:+30 28920 42280